top of page

contact and faq's

Q. Where are you? How far do you travel?

A. I have bases in Merredin WA, but love using painting as an excuse to travel around our beautiful state, so I'm very happy to travel to wherever I'm needed. A travel fee may apply, but contact me to discuss.

Q. Do I need to provide anything?
A. I bring all of my own gear. The only thing I will ask you to provide is a shady spot for facepainting. Access to water is needed for window painting, and appreciated but not essential for the face painting.

Q. What about health and safety?

A. I use high quality cosmetic grade face paint, body glue, glitter and special effects make up. The specific brands I use include TAG, Cameleon, Mehron, Global, Paradise and Wolfe. Brushes, sponges and paints are sanitised before, during and after each booking. I also have full public liability insurance and a current Working With Children card.

contact me

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

Success! Message received.

bottom of page